SAJOG is a tri-annual, general specialist obstetrics and gynaecology journal that carries original research articles, editorials, clinical practice, personal opinion, South Africa health-related news, obituaries and general correspondence.
Welcome to the online home of the SAJOG.
We are in the process of doing a substantial upgrade of HMPG's online systems. Should you experience any problems with the site, please contact Gertrude Fani: email: email@example.com | tel: (021) 532 1281 | cell: 072 635 9825
Vol 21, No 2 (2015)
- Attitudes to and knowledge about intrauterine contraceptive devices among women in a resource-constrained setting
- A clinical audit of female urinary incontinence in a tertiary hospital
- Female genital mutilation/cutting: Knowledge, practice and experiences of schoolteachers in Nigeria
- Limitations of middle cerebral artery peak systolic velocity in the detection of severe anaemia
- Cornelia de Lange syndrome – a rarely seen disorder