SAJOG is a tri-annual, general specialist obstetrics and gynaecology journal that carries original research articles, editorials, clinical practice, personal opinion, South Africa health-related news, obituaries and general correspondence.
Vol 20, No 1 (2014)
- Asymptomatic bacteriuria in pregnant women
- Postpartum anal incontinence in a resource-constrained setting
- Uterine artery embolisation for uterine leiomyomas
- Cost-effectiveness of manual vacuum aspiration compared with dilatation and curettage for incomplete first-trimester miscarriages
- Call-Exner bodies and the scientists behind them