|Vol 19, No 3 (2013)||Ovarian vein thrombosis – a rare but important complication of hysterectomy and oophorectomy||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Suzanne O'Hagan, Savvas Andronikou, Rene Truter, Christo J van Rensburg|
|Vol 17, No 1 (2011)||Do Urologists and Gynaecologists manage posterior compartment prolapse differently?||Abstract PDF|
|Ameera Adam, Stephen Jeffery, Ahmed Adam, Yusuf Arieff, Peter De Jong|
|Vol 14, No 2 (2008)||Implications of performing laproscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy versus abdominal hysterectomy on suitable patients in a South African hospital setting||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 22, No 2 (2016)||Sepsis: Primary indication for peripartum hysterectomies in a South African setting||Abstract PDF|
|Lize Jansen van Vuuren, Catherine Anne Cluver|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"