SAJOG is a tri-annual, general specialist obstetrics and gynaecology journal that carries original research articles, editorials, clinical practice, personal opinion, South Africa health-related news, obituaries and general correspondence.
Welcome to the online home of the SAJOG.
We are in the process of doing a substantial upgrade of HMPG's online systems. Should you experience any problems with the site, please contact Gertrude Fani: email: firstname.lastname@example.org | tel: (021) 532 1281 | cell: 072 635 9825
Vol 22, No 2 (2016)
- Validation of the prolapse quality-of-life questionaire (P-QOL): An Afrikaans version in a South Africanpopulation
- Birth preparedness and complication readiness among
- pregnant women in a rural community in southern Nigeria
- Sepsis: Primary indication for peripartum hysterectomies in a South African setting
- Three-dimensional colour Doppler of ductus venosus agenesis in the first trimester