|Vol 18, No 3 (2012)||Validation of the King’s Health Questionnaire for South Africa in English, Afrikaans and isiXhosa||Abstract PDF HTML|
|L Juul, J A van Rensburg, P S Steyn|
|Vol 22, No 2 (2016)||Validation of the prolapse quality of life questionnaire (P-QOL): an Afrikaans version in a South African population.||Abstract PDF|
|Corlia Brandt, Cornel Van Rooyen, Hennie Cronje|
|Vol 18, No 1 (2012)||Impact of home-based exercise on quality of life of women with primary dysmenorrhoea||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Ozlem Onur, Ilknur Gumus, Aysel Derbent, Ikbal Kaygusuz, Serap Simvali, Emel Urun, Melahat Yildirim, Kevser Gok, Hasim Cakirbay|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"